We are a small Cornish based charity focused on improving the lives of sick, abandoned or unwanted pets. At the Cornwall Animal Hospital we make sure that all animals can get the veterinary treatment they need when their owners cannot afford to pay private fees in their entirety.
Approximately half of our clients are on means-tested benefits or state retirement pension, and we also help members of the community on a low income at our discretion. Our Animal Hospital is located in Treleigh, Redruth, surviving on donations and money from our loyal client base.
- Mr Paul Thomas – Practice Manager and Senior Vet
- Mrs Kate Hickmott – Principal Vet
- Miss Faye Brydie – Resident Vet
- Miss Vicky Webber – Head RVN
- Mrs Kelly Solway – RVN
- Miss Nicola Witten – RVN
- Mrs Tabitha Edwards – Receptionist/ Nurse Assistant
- Mrs Alison George – Receptionist/ VN
- Mrs J W Jarram – Chair Person
- Mr W T Chalker – Treasurer
- Mr R D Richards
We also have a dedicated team of fundraisers and volunteers that arrange numerous events throughout the year, and a retail operations manager that oversees four shops throughout Cornwall.
Fundraising Committee and Members
- Chair - J W Jarram
- Deputy Chair – Tabitha Edwards
- Treasurer - Heather Woods
- Vice Treasurer - R D Richards
- Secretary - Sarah Goodwin
Fundraising branch members
All of the above plus:
Darren Woods, Anne Wade, Rex Wade, Kat Carey, S E Sharpe and W T Chalker.
- Heather Woods – (Retail Manager)
- Mrs Sarah Goodwin - (Supervisor)